Friday, December 23, 2011

Just a quick post

The baby and I suggest taking pictures whilst waiting for parking during the Holiday season. LOL! xD

My bad... I realize I haven't done enough OOTD's; I really don't have many clothes. I rarely buy clothes nowadays and just put on whatever I find on my or my sister's closet nowadays. :P Here's a very lazy OOTD. I don't even have a full body shot. LOL! 

Wool Beret French Artist Hat - Accessorize
Dress used as Top - Forever 21
Jeans - GAP
Bag - Coach

I wasn't trying to pose on the pictures above. I was talking to Hamham and my other sister just took those pictures haha! :) I will try to post more OOTD's in the future.

FACE:
Kose Sekkisei Supreme Makeup Base

EYES:
Smashbox Brow Tech Trio in Taupe/Soft Brown
Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto Black

LIPS:

"Wishing you time to enjoy the simple pleasures of this holiday season."

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more." 
- Dr. Seuss

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that headpiece on you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3