Saturday, November 26, 2011

Majolica Majorca Jeweling Pencil in 71 (Short Review + Tip + FOTD)

I have been looking for another eyeliner to use for my waterline. As much as I love lining it with a white eyeliner, I often find that white is a bit too strong and just looks very unnatural in some pictures. 

It is a champagne Gold. I have yet to find a Peach eyeliner. :)

As you can see from the swatch above, this particular eyeliner contains glitters. If you have sensitive eyes, I suggest you stay away and find another eyeliner because this might irritate your eyes. I on the other hand would have to say that I really like this eyeliner. :3
The lasting power amazed me and the color makes my eyes pop out without being too obvious. I would have to say though that this feels a bit scratchy, it does not go on as smoothly as some of my eyeliners do. I suspect that the glitters may be the culprit but I still love it! It's available at all Majolica Majorca counters and it's also very affordable. 

TIP: Use a Peach, Champagne or Gold eyeliner instead of White to make your eyes more alive without being too obvious.

Trying out Geo Princess Mimi Green lenses. :)
FACE:
Kose Sekkisei Supreme Makeup Base
Kose Supreme in OC-405
Benefit the POREfessional
Benefit Dandelion


EYES:
Paul and Joe Eyebrow Powder in 02

Clio Waterproof Eyeliner Kill Black 
Daiso False Eyelashes
Majolica Majorca Jeweling Pencil in 71 


LIPS:
Lunasol FUll Glamour Lips G in 33

Picture taken with iPhone 4. I think the flash washes out the color of the blush and I applied it heavily so everyone can see the lovely pink color it gives. I will be doing a separate review with swatches of Dandelion.
As I have previously stated - I tend to act goofy in real life although people don't suspect I do. :P

I have always wanted to have my picture taken with the pose below. A headshot with a mesmerized stare.. :P Please excuse the vanity. LOL! x)

I used Photoscape to edit the photo. In the first photo, I just reduced the noise since the picture was taken with an iPhone. I then played with the lighting in the 2nd and 3rd photo. Which among the three do you like? :)

Have a great weekend everyone! ^___^ 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3