Saturday, November 19, 2011

Swap with MisoJenny

Everyone in the blogging world seems to indulge in swaps every once in a while. I have also a swap buddy from the USA. :) I consider her to be more than a swap buddy because we do chat about other things other than makeup. E.g: Her dog's name is Bobo, her bf is allergic to nuts, she usually visits her parents on the wekeends, etc.. Jenny's super sweet and fun to talk to.

She told me she wouldn't go over 1kg this time around as shipping is crazy expensive. It's a good thing she sent her package before I did because I had to go and get her more stuff because I absolutely felt guilty when I saw how much she sent me. Hence, I was late in sending her the package and I went over 2kgs LOL! xD 


YAY Urban Decay goodies - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Transforming Potion, Ink for the Eyes and Lipstick in Sellout.

She knows I love Kiehl's so she sent me - Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Lip Balm No. 1, Imperial Body Balm, Ultra Facial Cream and Cryste Marine - Lifting and Firming Cream.

Jenny loves Lancome and decided to share the love with me.
Coach perfume roller ball, Lancome single eyeshadow and Radiant Smoothing Eye Shadow Duo in Velvet Corail.

Korres Guava Lip Butter, Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner, Physicians Formula  Happy Booster Blush in Natural and Rocket City Lip Gloss.

Alpha Hydrox Anti-Wrinkle Cream and Shisheido Aqua Label Moisturizer
More skincare items to try! :)

Real Techniques Brush Set

Caudalie samples and a couple of Sexy Look - Hello Kitty masks. I have used the masks and I loved them so I placed an order for more online. =)


I hope Jenny likes everything I sent her as much as I liked all these wonderful things she sent me. I WUBBB YEWWW JENNY!!! <3 She's always so kind, thoughtful and generous. :3

Jenny is everywhere! LOL! Please follow and watch her if you haven't. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3