Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner - Skincare diary

I often complain about my large pores. As such, anything that promises to reduce the size of my pores entices me to pick the product up before someone gets the bright idea of hording everything away.


Product Claims:

1. Deep cleanses pores. 
2. Maintain ph 4.5 +1
3. Control a large amount of the sebum 
4. Minimize appearance of pores 
5. Refine the skin tones
6. Keep the elasticity of pores 
7. Moisturize inside and outside of skin

How can anyone say no to all of those, right? Plus, the packaging is super cute and convenient to use!


Ok, ok, so the truth is the bottle was what attracted me to the product. It's just so easy to use and there is  minimal to no product wastage at all! 

The price is around 700++Php - it may seem expensive, there is actually a lot of product inside the bottle; plus, you only need 2 pumps/press each time you use it so I suppose it will last for quite a while.


Directions:
1. Get a cotton pad or cotton ball.
2. Press the pump dispenser twice.
3. Apply on the face and neck as you would with your other toners.

For more information on enlarged pores, please visit DERMAdoctor.com I think their article is very helpful to those who might be suffering the same problem that I have.

I honestly don't think there's any product on the market that would make my large pores disappear as it is not just possible. This, however does help in making my pores less visible. It does not sting like some toners/astringents do but helps take off excess makeup and dirt at night. It does make my skin seem a bit healthier and brighter once used; for it keeps my oily skin at bay. The effect may last for a few hours or so, I just hope that it will be beneficial to my skin in the long run. 

Etude House does have many great products for a fraction of the cost. As much as I like to invest in skincare products, I am grateful for alternatives that won't hurt my wallet as much. If you are looking for a good toner, do try this one out. :) 

I just got home from a hearing. LOL! I hope everyone is doing well. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3