Saturday, November 26, 2011

Caudalie Paris Lip Conditioner - Skincare diary


This 99.5 percent-natural treatment provides a powerful blend of antioxidants and nutrients that protect, hydrate, repair, and soothe dry lips while lending antiaging benefits. It makes an excellent lipstick base. (source)


formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan




This is one of those products that I had high hopes for especially since I read many good reviews on it. 

The product is clear and can be used under lipstick or lipgloss. It is smooth and goes on easily on the lips. It also smells pleasant and the taste does not bother me at all. 




PROS:
- Non sticky.
- Does not feel heavy on the lips.
- Gives a soothing sensation when applied.
- Smells wonderful.
- Does not contain chemicals and is made with products that are environmentally friendly.

CONS:
- Tad expensive for a lip balm/conditioner.
- Not locally available.
- Does not last on my lips.
- Does nothing for my dry lips.

REPURCHASE? No. The only reason I buy lip balms and conditioners is because I don't want my lips to be dry and this clearly does nothing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3