Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Krazy Garlic - Food Glorious Food!! -

My little sister remarked earlier this week that my blog could pass for a food blog, which I don't think is bad at all. Hahahaha! :P

Krazy Garlic seems to be an apt place to dine in, this time of the year... I mean vampires are supposed to be scared of garlic, right? (Not that anyone has ever tested garlics on actual vampires, but that's what we've been told.)  Even local folklore has it that bad beings and spirits can be scared off with garlic. With the stench smell, who can blame them? :P 

I had high expectations from this place since it's owned by the Bistro Group which own a bunch of restaurant that I love such as Fish and Co., Italianni's, T.G.I. Fridays, etc.. 

Well, hullow there fluffy looking garlic!


Caesar Cheeseness
I liked the Caesar bread! It was so yummy! :) The veggies look wilted, don't they?

Four Cheeses Pizza
The pizza was ok but it wasn't served hot. I have never been a fan of cold pizzas so we took this home and reheated it.

Grilled Salmon
Please excuse me, I'm on a "I only want to eat fish & veggies right now" phase. This was flavorful and tasted great. I loved that their salmon was fresh and the pasta was al dente.

I am an icetea addict. Anyone who has ever spent time with me can attest to that fact. 
Well, I liked the mugs that their iceteas came in, but I found the actual icetea a bit too sour for my liking. Maybe the acidity is supposed to offset the flavor of the garlic. I'm not sure, but I'm quite positive about not liking it ar all. 

Overall, I would say that the place is a let down. Some of the food tasted mediocre while others were good. The servings were rather small for the price. The servers were nice but were hard to find. Perhaps it is just me, but I don't think I will be going back to this place anytime soon.


Krazy Garlic
2nd Level, New Port Mall, New Port Resorts World
Pasay City



Some friends said they wanted to see me wear Lunasol Modeling Cheeks EX02 so I did, but I forgot to use my camera to take decent photos. Please bear with the cam whoring shots below for now--

All pictures were taken with an iPhone 4. The ones on the left were taken with Popbooth.
Popbooth is a free photo booth application that turns 4 photos into a photostrip thaty can be uploaded and shared to social networking sites such as Facebook or twitter; sent by email; or you can even send real photo strips in the mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3