Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Guerlain is having a 1 day sale + free workshop! :)

Guerlain Shangri-La will be having an on-counter workshop this coming Friday, September 16 from 1:00 to 9:00pm.

10% to 30% discount on makeup, skincare and  fragrances. Valid for that day only

Free facial by beauty consultants; free make-up and one-on-one consultation with Top Local Make-up Artists; special freebies for ALL customers eg: Guerlain pouch, Idylle 3ml sample, Orchicee Imperiale Fluid Tube 3ml and. Guerlain Vouchers.

RSVP: Marion and Rachelle - 0916-444-5824

For those who might be wondering, the fall collection is not yet available in the Philippines.

I am not affiliated nor am I being paid to publish this. I just received a text message from Guerlain and thought that I'd share it with everyone who might be interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3