Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Etude House AC Red Spot Balm

"Formulated with Madecassoside (skin healing agent), Salicylic Acid and Hinoki Cypress extracts, AC Clinic Red Spot Balm heals, clarifies and soothes facial trouble spots, Specialized target heals and brightens blemishes with a specialized formula."

Comes in a jar that I am not a fan of. I find that products that come in a jar can be prone to contamination and the peculiar shape of this one makes getting the product a bit hard.

I don't have the original spatula with me so I use cotton buds to apply the product. 

DIRECTIONS: Apply the balm directly to the acne, spot, pimple or blemishes.

CONSISTENCY: Has a balm like consistency and can be hard to wash off in the morning. I wouldn't recommend applying this under makeup as it might form into clumps then flake off.

SCENT: Has a medicated scent (which reminds me of old people).

Overall, I'm not crazy about this product. This does lessen the redness and swelling of blemishes but I find that the pimple just stays there and dries up after a while. When I say a while it might take a week or so for it to work so it's really not much of a difference from just leaving the pimple alone. What it does is make the pimple less visible.

I have read many good reviews on this product though. It just might be me or my skin condition that it didn't work with. My sister uses this and says it does dry up her pimple/s.

Product was sent to me by Locke a few months ago - Thank you sis! <3 But I'm guessing that this would be under 500Php. Not a bad buy if it'll work for your skin. :)


Do you also use spot treatments for pimple/s or do you prefer to just leave the pimple/s alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3