Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Match it! :P

This post was inspired by - hedkandi _DiscoHeaven - Stereo Headphones :P

There's really not much to do around here since it was raining quite heavily. I think classes got suspended for most schools so I was just listening to music and reading when I thought of doing a look that matched my headset. 

I've read somewhere that one colored eyeshadow/s were making a comeback so here's my take on it. :) I do know that I shouldn't be using a bright lipstick with strong eyemakeup but I still experimented. I'm not going to claim that I'm a pro when it comes to makeup. I tend to just experiment with it to improve my skills. :P

I was thinking of posting tips on how I achieved this eye look but am reluctant because it isn't perfect. :/ Incase you do want to know, leave a comment below. ^__^


I used Instagram to take all the pictures above. :) Instagram is a free Iphone application which lets you edit your pictures and upload said photos on the interweb.

Pictures on this post were edited with Photoscape and as stated above I also used Instagram. This and the one below are the only ones the only one that I didn't edit. I just felt like editing the pictures for more drama. LOL! 

FACE:
- NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer
- Paul & Joe Protective Fluid Foundation S in 103
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in 6 Powder Pink 


EYES:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara Black
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese

- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner24h in Super Black
- KkcenterHK ES A111

LIPS:
-TonyMoly Berry Lovely Girl Dual Lip Liner in 01
NYX Matte Lipstick in Angel mixed with a Pink Etude House Lipstick

You do realize that I tend to keep using the products that I like and purchase by now, don't you? ^_^ So the base is almost the same as it was in my previous post/s. Shall try to use other products next time. :3



Some of the newer songs on my playlist are:

Maroon 5 Feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
LMFAO - Champane Showers
Snoop Dogg - Wet (David Guetta remix)
T Pain feat. Chris Brown - Best Love Song
Gym Class Heroes Ft. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts

My bad... I just realized I need to update my playlist haha! :) I really haven't downloaded songs for quite some time. 



I hope everyone is doing well. I apologize for not being able to comment this past day or so. 

What are the song/s that you like listening to now? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3