Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Moisturizing & Long Lasting in 01

Hi!!! :)

I realize it's been quite a while since I last posted. :P Sorry, I've been too preoccupied with other stuff. Anyway, I'm back haha! :)

I need to go through my backlog folder and post some new posts. I have also discovered a new restaurant just a block away from where I live. O.o I haven't tried eating there yet but I will very soon! It's called Cafe Roces. Has anyone tried eating there yet?

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Moisturizing & Long Lasting in 01



SRP - 2,598.00 Php


Comes in an elegant and beautiful round compact. 

The pan is quite big - there appears to be a lot of product inside.



Swatch.

Swatch on NC30 skin.

This is the first bronzer that I bought and have kept because I like the healthy glow that it gives my skin. It gives a sun-kissed glow without being overly done so. I also use this for contouring as it is not to shimmery like some bronzers are.

The powder is finely milled and goes on smoothly. It is easy to blend - it blends so well that one may think that she needs to apply some more but it shows up in pictures so please do take note of that.

I wish Guerlain included a brush since this one didn't come with any applicator. Overall I really like the it, although I cannot compare it to other ones since this is my first bronzer.

The only other downside I can think of is the price which some people may not be too keen on. 


PS : I have broken out so badly. :( I have never broken out like this for the past 5 years. I know I promised to do a drugstore makeup tutorial but please bear with me for a while longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3