Sunday, August 7, 2011

Behind the Scene - First MUA experience

To make the long story short one of the babies did not contact the MUA I referred to her a while ago so I ended up being a MUA/yaya/driver for today. :/

ME = little liger's victim :'(

I do collect makeup and like to play with makeup just because... I however never dreamt that I would actually do someone else's makeup for a shoot. Anyway, let's start with what I had on my face for today-



FACE:
- NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20 Beige - Tendre
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Moisturizing & Long Lasting in 01- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in 6 Powder Pink 


EYES:
- Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara Black

- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese
Tony Moly Backstage Eyeliner - Brown

LIPS:
- Benefit Benetint



My not so little brother Adam dropped by to say "hi" despite his busy schedule. Thank you lil bro! It was nice to see you again. (FYI, I just refer to Adam as my little brother. We are not related. ^_^ Adam is a cosmo hunk & international Mercator Model. His face may also seem familiar because I think he did TV stints a while back.)
Today I promised Adam to forever waive attorney's fees when he has cases or papers when I pass the bar.  O.o I am writing this so he may enforce the same against me in the future. x)

YAY! with beauty queen & model, Stephany Stefanowitz. Isn't she beautiful? :)
I hope you don't tell me I messed up because her face was a great canvass to start with. I really enjoyed applying her makeup and brought a lot of stuff with me so she can choose in case she had anything in mind.  She's super nice and let me do whatever I want. 

I sincerely hope I was able to give her pretty face justice. :) 


FACE:
- NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20 Beige - Tendre
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Moisturizing & Long Lasting in 01
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in 6 Powder Pink


EYES:
Etude House Proof 10 Eyeshadow Primer
- Inglot 434 Pearl
- Paul & Joe Eye Gloss Duo Secret D'Or (01)
- Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara Black

- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese

Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero
- Etude House I'm Fine Eyeliner
- Daiso Faux Cils Cross Type 

LIPS:
- MAC Cremesheen in Creme Cup

Please be lenient with your comments and criticisms as this is my first time LOL! :D


Baby Hamham also modeled today. I didn't do her makeup though because we're both tired of each others face. hahaha! :P


with Steph and Ampy.




I had loads of fun! :) It was definitely a different learning experience. I also did Baby Enky Love's makeup but I forgot to take her pictures because I'm such a great blogger like that! :P 

I will post her photos along with all the final pictures when we get the copies. :D

Thank you so much for reading and your interest in my experience as a MUA! I really appreciate it. I hope you all had a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3