Friday, July 15, 2011

Cuteness Overload!!! Bela :3

Father asked us, "What was God's noblest work"
Anna said, "Men," but I said "Babies". Men are often bad,
but babies never are."

I learned a term today "first cousins once removed" refers to my relationship with my cousins daughter or son.   In my country, we just refer to them as our nephews or nieces but this is entirely new to me so I thought I'd share it with everyone. (Play Sesame street theme now. :P)
Peek-a-boo! I see you! :)

This is Bela. She's the daughter of my cousin, Peter.
Scroll down for more of Bela's cuteness.

Shopping at Greenbelt for the 1st time.
Teach your daughter to shop 101 lessons. :P

"OOOOOOOHHHHH colorful bottles! Buy everything please Daddy." :3

Bela's not just cute. She also knows how to pose for the camera, despite how young she is, she knows how to project. And pretty much does a good job posing than some adults I know. Her poses remind me of how I posed when I was younger hahaha! x) I think I gave her dad a headache when I told him that. 

RAWrrrrrrrr!!!!! .w.

Don't stress me. Hmpf!!!

First birthday fairy costume. :3

"I have wings and a wand. :P Imma fairy! How 'bout you?"

In Tagaytay with Daddy Peter.
FYI: I'm older than her dad. LOL! x)

Playing. :3

"I'm gonna kiss you, you fluffy-cuddly-thingie!" .w.
rc lizan | photography ©

xD - For those who can't visualize what this smiley "x)" looks like that's a picture depicting it.
rc lizan | photography ©

more x), more xD
rc lizan | photography ©

rc lizan | photography ©

"I'm not vain. I'm just projecting and using the mirror as my props."
rc lizan | photography ©

"Why, it's you again. Hullow there!"
rc lizan | photography ©

"I'm gonna come after you!!! Beware!"
rc lizan | photography ©

"I'm holding on to Daddy tightly, looking really cute, innocent and all so he'll buy me everything I want." :3

I absolutely adore babies and kids. I think they're all cute and fluffy. They all need to be hugged and cuddled because they are just pure bundles of joy. Well, I know not everyone likes babies but for those who like them, I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures I posted.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!


This post is dedicated to: Apple and Lori. Hope you two like the pictures. (FYI: My skin is soooooo dark when I'm beside Bela. If I take pictures with her, it will look like I am tanned or something like that. LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3