Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Champage Showers

Top: Mango
Skirt: Enky's :p
Boots: Forever 21

Remember my post HERE? I said I will do an outfit of the day with the bag I got. I have decided that I won't be doing just one outfit because the babies (my sisters) and I were playing dress up a while ago. 
The bag I picked up has 2 straps - a gold chain and the other strap is made of leather; it may also be used without a strap as you can see in the picture.

Worn with leather strap. 

Dress - Forever 21
Necklace - Forever 21

I was supposed to use the gold chain but I couldn't find it.
This is an outfit that I would wear to a party or a night out with friends.

Res Ipsa Loquitur.
Whoever said you need alcohol to act like this? :P

Top - Enky's :p
Shorts - Petit Monde
An outfit I'd wear if I was to beat someone up  going out with friends for coffee, hanging out or just go to the mall. But I really wouldn't expose my tummy and would rather just hide it because people might make fun of my ribs LOL! xD


FACE:
- NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer
- Paul & Joe Protective Fluid Foundation S in 103
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in 6 Powder Pink 
- Etude House - Princess Jewelry Finish Pact
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Moisturizing & Long Lasting in 01

EYES:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Paul & Joe Eye Gloss Duo Secret D'Or (01)- Paul & Joe Eye Color B in 003 Tranquility
- KkcenterHK ES A111 and falsies from HK cut in half on the outer corner
- Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara Black
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese
- Tony Moly Backstage Gel Liner 2 Brown

LIPS:
-TonyMoly Berry Lovely Girl Dual Lip Liner in 01
NYX Matte Lipstick in Angel




It's been raining pandas and koalas again in the Philippines hence the title is from LMFAO's song Champagne Showers, and yes, I was dancing in the pictures. :P Those were totally candid - one of the babies took the pictures. 
Pigging out + playing dress up + dancing during rainy days for the win!!! :D I honestly think I ought to start going out again. :p

Wouldn't it be fun if it rained champagne for a change? LOL! :P

What do you do when you can't go out due to bad weather? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3