Friday, July 22, 2011

Beurre Blanc - Food Glorious Food! :D

Beaurre Blanc is a sauce made with butter, shallots, and vinegar, white wine or lemon juice. 
A rather apt name for a French restaurant in the Newport Mall in Resorts World too. :)


Cute! :3


Ravioli
My little sister liked this. I think the pasta was overcooked, the filling was really tasty though. 

Pork Tenderloin.
Bubi's (my brother. His name is pronounced as Boo-bee.) order.

Rack of Lamb..? I know this is lamb but I'm not sure what the dishes are called. FYI, I don't eat lamb and mutton because I'm uncool. :P 

Peppered Steak
I remembered saying "medium-well" yet my steak was on the rare side when I cut it. (Rare in the middle with blood oozing out.) The meat was still tender but I feel that it was rather on the rubbery side (Yes, it was even if the middle part was rare). The sauce was yummy and just had the right blend of spices. Not a fan though. I have tried better ones.

Mango Crepe
I don't think there's such a thing as a bad crepe. This crepe was really heavenly and was sweet and soft. :3 I loved the mango filling!

There are dishes that are good and some are so-so. Servers are friendly but may take a while to respond  especially during busy hours. I think the guy on the table next to us was someone popular because their table had 2 waiters that payed attention to them all the time. Food may take a while before they start serving.

While I think that the price is fair for the quality and taste, some may find it a bit steep. I would advise diners to bring around 700 - 1,000++ Php /each. 


Beurre Blanc
Level 2 Resorts World Manila, 
Newport Mall, Pasay City



Cam whoring shot with a very silly face. Sorry about the lighting. :/

FACE:
- NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer
- Paul & Joe Protective Fluid Foundation S 
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in 6 Powder Pink
- Benefit Highbeam
Paul & Joe Sahara Collection Finishing Powder - 002 Healthy Medium Beige

EYES:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Paul & Joe Eye Color B in 003 Tranquility
- Paul & Joe Eye Gloss Duo Secret D'Or (01)
- Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara Black

- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese

LIPS:
- EOS in Sweet Mint
- NYX Black Label Lipstick in Dusty Rose


I have been using the same products for quite some time now. I am loving Paul & Joe's Foundation S and Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3