Saturday, May 7, 2011

Majolica Majorca 's Sugary Trap Puff de Cheek in PK 303 Strawberry Macaron with swatches

I just had to get this LE (Limited Edition) blush. :3 I couldn't help it! I was afraid it would go out of stock if I waited longer as I heard these were sold out the day these were released in Japan...

 Puff de Cheek in PK 303 Strawberry Macaron

The Puff de Cheek blushes come in this really cute metal tubs and kind of resemble, yes, you guessed right, MACARONS! LOL! xD

comes with a really cute puff applicator that has a really cute ribbon too. :3
 I haven't used the puff because I just don't want to but it seems that it will be a good applicator for the product.

The colour is brighter in person.
It is a bright pink. It is a very pretty and cheerful color.

Don't let the color scare you unless you have very fair skin.


PROS:
- Inexpensive.
- Color payoff is very decent. It is quite pigmented but sheer at the same time - you may find yourself having to build the color. A contradiction is it not? But believe me it was the case for me.
- There's 7g of product in the pan. I think that is quite a lot for a blush. :)
- The powder is finely milled and it has a very silky texture. The texture reminds me of Shu Uemura's glow on blushes.
- Pretty packaging! :P
- Makes skin radiant without the glitters and shimmers.
- Did not break me out.

CONS:
- LE. May be hard to acquire outside Asia.
- Pretty packaging may get scratches and dents. >.<

NEUTRAL:
- Semi matte finish.
- No scent.
- Product comes with a very cute puff.
- Lasting power is decent.

Overall I really like this blush and have been using it since I picked it up. Although I do plan to not hit the pan because I want to collect makeup with pretty paackaging. :P


Someone wants to say "Hello" to you. :3

Happy mother's day to all moms out there! <3

EDIT - Swatches:

Taken in indoor lighting. Please note that the color is brighter in real life and my camera is washing out the color. :/


 Swatched in a facial tissue to show the true color of the blush.
The color is still a bit off. 

Edited to show you what the color seems like in real life.

Thank you! ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3