Saturday, April 30, 2011

NYC Blushable Creme Stick in 644U Plaza Pink


 NYC Blushable Creme Stick in 644U Plaza Pink
I got mine from a package from a very lovely friend and I find that I have been reaching out for this product a lot lately so I guess it's about time to give it a review. :)


Comes in a sleek & sturdy stick. :)


This is the twist up applicator stick. Please do note that I have already used this for quite some time.


Swatched - one swipe
I don't know why my skin turns blue in pictures. :P 

It's a pink coral peach color which would look great on fair skinned ladies but I think it also gives my skin a very natural flush that's perfect for summer. :p

Product has a bit of shimmer but the shimmers don't bother me as they don't really show up at all. :)

I have been really lazy lately and have been using this on top of sunscreen. >.< As previously stated it gives me a nice glow but I find that I need to set it with a setting or loose powder or else I will look like a grease ball in a couple of hours. 


PROS:
- Affordable.
- You get a lot of product!
- Very easy to blend. I either use my fingers or brush.
- No breakouts.
- Gives a dewy finish.
- No scent.
-  Easy to tote along everywhere as it comes in a stick and the packaging is quite sturdy.

CONS:
- Not locally available.
- This blush must be set with another blush or a finishing/translucent powder.
- Staying power isn't so great for those with oily skin. :/
-Might accentuate large pores.

NEUTRAL:
- It's easy to get clown cheeks with this as it is really pigmented so remember to use a light hand when applying it and blend, blend, blend! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3