Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Burning In The Skies

Me and my ever so lame titles LOL! xD 

First of all I would like to say "HI!" to everyone including new followers of my blog. I noticed that not all my followers are makeup junkies so I decided to make a post at least once a week to topics/stuff that aren't related to makeup. 

My lame title was inspired by this wonderful sunset. :3


What to do when you're utterly bored in the afternoon.

1. Find a trusty friend who will support your whims.
2. Grab anything you can find in the closet and wear it.
3. ............................................................................

"I'm going to the rooftop." :p
The view is spectacular IMO.

All pictures are by: Abby Villarba
Pose like you're lost in deep thought.
In Filipino, "Malayo ang tingin... nun pala ay duling." :p

Make girly & cute poses.

Pose like you know what you're doing and use anything you can find as props.

Pretend to be fierce.

Act naturally.
I always wear clothes that are 2 sizes bigger than me. :p
Just because I think they're more comfy. x)

Pose like you're a top model as my friend, Abi says. LOL!

Ehhhh?!?!?! Just pose and smile.

Blankly stare at the camera.

I obviously cropped this picture. :p I'm shy.. >o<"

"I had enough. I'm going home."
Lighting/exposure changed.

How do you keep yourself amused when you're bored? x)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3