Sunday, January 23, 2011

Update - Quick post + Love package from Locke


Hello everyone! I am sorry for not updating sooner. I have been very busy the past week. :/ I would
like to apologize for the lack of updates on my blog. If you do follow me on Twitter you can say "hi." or whatever there. :)

I will be reviewing more products for you this week. As soon as I am finished with my exams but would like to make a quick post on a love package I recieved. YAY!!! :3

The lovely Locke of Girlish Mood sent me a love package last week. Do check and visit her blog because, she does awesome reviews of Korean brands and is one of the sweetest bloggers I know. I was not expecting that she would be sending me so many. And it really made me happy! :D Now, I have more stuff to try out and use.
Big box! Let's peek inside.. :D
The whole Skin 79 A.C. Clinic set - :O
I have been trying these out and am loving everything. 
Masks from Tony Moly and Etude House AC Clinic Red Spot Balm
Locke is so thoughtful. I have been complaining to her about having breakouts lately.

Mamonde Skin Care set, Missha BB cream sample, Face shop nail polish, and various samples. :) She was
also kind enough to include a sample of Hera foundation. xD

Thank you so much sis!! :3 I really appreciate it! Mwahugs! 

By the way, I just want to show everyone the new rings I recently picked up. :)
I do not know what these rings are called but I have always liked big rings so I got Three. YAY!! xD

It's Monday again. Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead ! =)


xxx, 
Sugar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3