Monday, January 10, 2011

FOTD + OOTD " I just wanna be high in the nuclear skies!"

One day my sister Bea said, "I want a new profile picture! Put makeup on me so you can have something to blog about... (Of course, I took the opportunity to play with the new eyelashes I got online. xD)

I and Bea were arguing because I refused to use some of my makeup on her stressing that her face wasn't clean and she got home from school. :p I really don't want to contaminate my brushes or makeup. :/ So I ended up using only 1 eyeshadow on her. LOL!
The pictures lighting were enhanced and I added a watermark.
Photos taken by my younger sister, Enky
Styling is by Bea & me

Unedited picture.

Face:
- Maybelline Clear smooth minerals healthy natural liquid foundation in WG3 Apricot Sand
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW25
- Shu Uemura Glow on Blush in Peach
- Mary Lou Manizer AKA "the Luminizer"


Eyes:
- Etude House Single eyeshadow (dark brown) as eyeshadow, liner for under the eye and brow powder xD
- Maybelline Magnum Colum Express Waterproof in Black
- Cheap False eyelashes from HK
- Etude House Petite Darling eyes - cream number 4 for highlighting

Lips:
- Revlon Colorburst in Fuschia
- Etude House Dear Darling Gloss
The dolly eye effect. :3

My sisters then proceeded to the rooftop to take more photos and here are some of the shots :)
I am posting pictures of Bea's outfit just because my blog doesn't have a single OOTD. 

Bea's OOTD
Dress - Zara and Boots - Forever 21

Bea says, " I just wanna be high in the nuclear skies!"

If I put bunny ears on this pic she'll make a good bunny no? LOL!


I am posting this because I love the background! 
Weeeee!!! <3

I was notified by a friend the other day that my sister's picture is HERE. I asked her about it and she was clueless LOL!!! xD I guess this is one of the reasons why we should always put a watermark our pictures.

Hope everyone enjoyed this post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3