Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tagged - getting to know me :3

Hi! I was tagged by the wonderful MINAKACHU of  MINAKACHU.
Please visit her lovely blog, I'm sure you'll enjoy reading her blog.

The questions are...
1. Which cosmetic line do you think has the best packaging?
     - Guerlain because it's so elegant and classy.
     - Urban Decay looks young and chic too.

2. If you have a tattoo(s), what is it and why did you get it? If you don't have one, what would you get and why?

- I don't want to get one. I dunno I'm just not into tatoos so yeah, you can call me a square. :p


3- What celebrity do you think your most like, whether it be personality or looks?

I have been often told that I resemble Nanette Medved but yeah, I don't believe it so I'm not going to post her photos. LOL!

4- Do you have any pets?

- Can my sisters count as pets too? x)
No...? Awww... I don't have any since they don't allow pets in the condo we're staying in.

5- What is your favorite movie?

Kung Fu Panda.

6- Do you stick to one genre of music?
or do you listen to a whole variety? If so, what are your favorite genres?

I like RnB, rock, trance, acoustic and pop from time to time.

7- Who/what is the love of your life?

- Anyone who knows me would know that I'm a daddy's girl so yeah, my dad would be the first. Then my mom and siblings.
- My friends.
- Lastly, Law school which I often neglect but always comes chasing after me. LOL!


8- What's your favorite gadget?

- My laptop, my mobile phone and the digital camera.

I tag all my readers. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I love getting comments! :3